I build systems, for machines, and for human.
I build interfaces, for developers, and for engineers.
I love building products to solve problems. For these projects, I
enjoy taking on all the responsibilities: product, design, backend,
client-side, marketing, and etc.
- Bamboo App and Extension
- Save and share web highlights through Bamboo's iOS App, Chrome extension and Safari extension.
- WhatFont App
- Same WhatFont experience, now available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- The easiest way to inspect fonts on webpages. Serving
600,000+ users weekly.
- Engineer @ Place / Backplane
- Lead the frontend development. Current stack:
React, Babel, Webpack.
- Intern @ WePay
- Designed and implemented a store that is embeddable in any page,
which made to the TechCrunch and drew 300 new sellers for WePay
on the launch day alone.
- Intern @ Wandoujia
front-end developer for Wandoujia, the missing managing
software for Android phones.
iTunes 11's album view.
- Earth Pulse
- Track earthquakes with social media.
- UIUC CS 473 Grader Helper
- A Python script to help CS 473 UIUC grader smoothen the grading
process by auto handling homework files.
- UIUC Course Open API
- Provide an open API for UIUC hackers as an infrastructure to
build UIUC hacks.
- Innovation Works Website
- Built the official website for the most important Chinese tech